Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

Financial Aid

College Work Study

How to Apply for College Work-Study

  1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  2. Complete a job search on Jobs for Jags.
  3. Contact the Career Development Center for Student Employment Applications.
  1. Complete any additional paperwork that the Office of Financial Aid deems necessary to establish your financial need. You will be notified on your To Do List in myUHV if additional documents are requested.
  2. Secure a College Work-Study job.
  3. Accept the College Work-Study Award in myUHV.