Master of Education in Special Education
Complete your MEd in Special Education fully online (some concentrations are available in Katy, TX)
Best Value: A quality master’s degree at an affordable price. Learn about our affordable tuition.
Get prepared to serve students with exceptionalities. Complete your MEd in Special Education in less than two years!
UHV’s MEd in Special Education teaches you formal and informal assessment and behavioral strategies to teach students the way they learn!
You can choose from the following concentration options:
- General Special Education - Fully Online!
- Applied Behavior Analysis - Fully Online!
- Autism Spectrum Disorders - Fully Online!
- Dyslexia concentration - Fully Online!
- Educational Diagnostician with Certification
Classes begin August 28th!
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Your statement of purpose
- Two professional recommendations
- No GRE scores
Get started today:
- Complete the admissions application online at www.applytexas.org (a $25 application fee applies) 2. Submit your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your payment option
- UHV offers payment plans;
- Complete your FAFSA application; or
- Learn about payment deadlines
- Some scholarships are available for graduate students
Where Can This Degree Take You?
Well, where would you like to go? Special education professionals can be found in many organizations—for example:
- Public and private schools
- Department of Education
- Regional education centers
- State and local agencies dedicated to meeting the needs of people with disabilities
There’s a lot ahead of you. You can go anywhere and do anything—follow a path or forge a brand-new one. It’s all up to you, and we’re here to help prepare you for whatever journey lies ahead.