M.S. in Sport Management Degree Plan
Core: 15 semester hours
- CUIN 6332 Education in a Diverse Society
- FEDU 6321 Foundations of Educational Research
- KINE 6310 Legal and Ethical Issues in Kinesiology
- KINE 6311 Psychological Aspects of Kinesiology
- KINE 6312 Leadership in Kinesiology
Concentration: 15 semester hours
- KINE 6313 Sport Marketing, Promotion, and Public Relations
- KINE 6314 Finance and Economics of Sport
- KINE 6315 Organizational Behavior in Sport
- KINE 6316 Sport Facility Management
- KINE 6350 Sport Management Field Based Project
Total: 30 semester hours
Official degree plan will need to be completed with your Faculty Advisor and Educator Preparation Office (EPO) staff. All required signatures must be recorded before it is official.
Students are required to take comprehensive exams the semester before they intend to graduate or the semester they intend to graduate. Students may have to make arrangements to come to a testing site in Victoria or Katy to complete this requirement (depending on degree).
For more information about the program, or questions contact us:
Dr. Raymond Tucker
3007 N. Ben Wilson St.
Victoria, TX 77901