Curriculum and Instruction, Early Childhood
100% Online Program
Early childhood education teachers help children from infancy to grade school learn and grow and prepare them for the next stages in their education. The master’s degree in CUIN, early childhood education helps you do just that by enhancing your teaching and classroom skills and providing you the opportunity to do research within your interest area.
What can I do with a master’s degree in Early Childhood Education?
- Preschool Teacher
- Kindergarten and Elementary School Teacher
- Director, CUIN in Early Childhood
- Childcare Center Director
- Childcare Worker
- Special Education Teacher
- Early Childhood Equity Specialist
M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction, Early Childhood, 30 hours: With this non-thesis options, this program covers a wide range of topics in early school education and provides the opportunity to do research within your interest area.
Other Degree Options
If you aren’t sure early childhood is the concentration for you, check out other curriculum and instruction concentrations.
Before you get started, you’ll need
- A bachelor’s degree
- The prerequisites required by the education college’s admissions policy
- Appropriate teaching or related experience
- Access to a computer, webcam, and high-speed Internet as well as basic computer and word-processing skills
The estimated cost of attending the University of Houston–Victoria varies with enrollment status and personal lifestyle. Browse our Tuition and Fees page to get an idea of how much it will cost to attend UHV.
To apply for FAFSA and similar external scholarships, visit Financial Aid.