Discipline Track Degree Plan
Core: 21 semester hours
- AHED 6353 Educational Leadership in Organizations
- AHED 6334 Foundations of Adult Education
- AHED 6346 Introduction to Student Services
- AHED 6331 Program Planning and Development in AHED
- AHED 6356 IT Trends and Issues in AHED
- AHED 6338 Research in Adult and Higher Education
- AHED 6305 Internship in Adult and Higher Education
Plan: 18 semester hours:
Students must complete 18 hours in a single discipline.
UHV offers 18 graduate credits in the following disciplines:
Biology*, Computer Science, Communication, Criminal Justice, English, History, Literacy, Management, Marketing, Math, and Psychology.
Note: The AHED program does not plan, advise, or coordinate courses offered outside the program. Students accumulate these hours on their own.
Biology* - some classes may be offered only face-to-face and only in Victoria.
Total: 39 semester hours
Official degree plan will need to be completed with your Faculty Advisor and Educator Preparation Office (EPO) staff. All required signatures must be recorded before it is official.
For more information about the program, or questions contact:
Joann S. Olson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Advisor
University of Houston-Victoria
234 University West
Victoria, TX 77901
Office: (361) 570-4214 Email