About Disability Services
To foster an inclusive and diverse university community where all students are ensured the equal opportunity to be successful in their educational endeavors.
Our mission is to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to participate in and benefit from all academic programs and activities offered by the University of Houston-Victoria. To that end, we coordinate the provision of academic accommodations and support services, promote disability awareness among all members of the university community, and serve as a resource to students, parents, faculty and staff.
- Disability Laws
- UHV Policy for Student Academic Adjustments/Auxiliary Aids
- , professional article by Jane Jarrow, Ph.D.
- Reasonable Accommodations
- What is a Reasonable Accommodation, professional article by Jane Jarrow, Ph.D.
- Dear Colleague Letter, March 16, 2007, Office of Civil Rights
- Differences Between High School & College