Top 10% Scholarship
All qualifying students who submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)** or the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) and have financial need may be eligible if they enroll fulltime in a Texas public college or university in the fall semester.
Renewal Requirements (contingent upon available funding)
- 2015-16 $1,600 per year award
- 2016-17 $2,000 per year award
- Complete 30 semester credit hours (SCH) in the previous year
- Maintain cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Complete at least 75% of hours attempted
- Enroll full-time in the semester in a Texas 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Complete a FAFSA or TASFA (if applicable) each year by March 15
- Demonstrate financial need (to be determined by the college or university financial aid office)
For more information please log into http://www.collegeforalltexans.com.