UHV COVID-19 Operations Center
- Centralized hub with online and on-campus presence. The hub will support students, staff, and faculty by advising, referring, monitoring, communicating, documenting, tracking, and educating in the area of COVID-19.
- Coordinate with Victoria campus and Katy instructional site.
- Spearheaded by Dr. Tara Vaughn.
- Health Promotion
- Logistics Management
- COVID-19 Tracking, Monitoring
- Coordination with County Health Departments
- Communication with University Leadership
Sources of Information
The following are official sources of information that will be utilized to make determinations of the current status of the region wherein our campus and instructional site reside.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - https://www.cdc.gov/
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – World Health Organization - https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200309-sitrep-49-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=70dabe61_2
- “Opening the State of Texas” – Texas Department of State Health Services - https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/opentexas.aspx
- The Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center - https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- University of Houston System Information Regarding COVID-19 - https://uhsystem.edu/internal-alerts/coronavirus/
- Victoria County COVID-19 Update - https://www.victoriatx.org/596/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- COVID-19 Case Breakdown – Katy, Texas - https://www.cityofkaty.com/government/city-departments/fire-department/office-of-emergency-management/coronavirus-disease
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for UHV Community - https://www.uhv.edu/alert/