- Enter Phase 2 officially on June 15, 2020.
- Enter Phase 3 officially on Aug. 3, 2020.
- Athletic competition as per NAIA directives
- Consider going fully online posture after Thanksgiving break to complete the semester if conditions warrant.
- Establish and utilize UHV COVID-19 Operations Center to coordinate responses and actions on Victoria campus and Katy teaching center.
- Notify community during the week of June 8, 2020.
- Phase 4 can be evaluated during Summer 2020 to be implemented Fall 2020.
- Provide face masks for students, staff, and faculty where possible.
- Install plexiglass shields in all public/student facing operations where CDC recommending social distancing criteria cannot be met. (Operate remotely until it is done).
- Laboratories operate under same criteria as percentage occupancy provided by phase (masks and social distancing).
- Signage in public spaces indicating current phase and reminding social distancing policies.
The UHV community will remain informed of the status of the campus through UHV Marketing & Communications. The coronavirus information (www.uhv.edu/alert) on the university’s official website, emergency alerts, printed signage, digital signage, UHV NewsWire, and social media posts will keep the UHV community abreast of the conditions such as:
- The active phase of the Victoria campus and the Katy instructional site.
- Community infection conditions
- Infections on the Victoria campus or at UHV Katy.