|Percentage Occupancy||Up to 70%|
|Classroom Status||Hybrid, limited classroom model.||Classroom occupancy limited to 70% occupancy. Strategically placed synchronous lecture capability.|
|Dormitory Status||Partially Occupied||Social distancing measures in place. Symptomatic student tested. Infected students quarantined. Dining hall limited. Meal drop-offs for quarantined students.|
|Library Status||Open (reduced hours)||Limited occupancy. Access closed after exceeding occupancy limit. Third floor opened. Staggered shifts.|
|Campus Events||Restricted||UHV internal, academic events prioritized, external events by EC approval.|
|Athletics Status||Partially active||As per NAIA.|
|Travel||Restricted||All travel request to be approved by the unit Vice President.|
Policies and Procedures
- Buildings opened. Limited access/occupancy.
- Offices and workspaces cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer available in all buildings near entrance/exits.
- Social distancing in effect as per CDC guidelines.
- Facial coverings and vaccines not required but encouraged.
- Classroom instruction limited to 70% of room occupancy.
- Meetings administered online through Teams or Zoom if social distancing and percentage occupancy guidelines cannot be met.
Prerequisites for Advancing from Phase 4 to Phase 5
- The State of Texas continues to lift restrictions.
- Local indicators of infection spread show stable or decreasing community transmission.
- Clusters of cases are promptly identified and contained and do not spread to the community.
- Health care and public health systems can cope with the volume of current and potential cases.
- Identification, quarantine, and contact tracing of infections on campus.