|Percentage Occupancy||Up to 30%||Single occupancy offices approved.|
|Classroom Status||Hybrid (bi-modal)||Deans and chairs determine locations, frequency. Synchronous streaming, recording of lectures. Masks for students, face shields for faculty.|
|Dormitory Status||Partially Occupied||One student per room. Social distancing measures in place. Symptomatic student tested. Infected students quarantined. Dining hall limited. Meal drop-offs for quarantined students.|
|Library Status||Open (reduced hours)||Limited occupancy. Access closed after exceeding occupancy limit. Security check-point. Hours: Noon to 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Closed Friday. Open Sunday 1 to 6 p.m. Staggered shifts.|
|Campus Events||Restricted||UHV internal, academic events prioritized, external events by EC approval.|
|Athletics Status||Partially active||As per NAIA.|
|Travel||Restricted||At discretion of Vice Presidents.|
Policies and Procedures
- Buildings opened. Limited access/occupancy.
- Offices and workspaces cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer available in all buildings near entrance/exits.
- Social distancing in effect as per CDC guidelines.
- Masks worn while outside of offices.
- Classroom instruction limited to 30% of room occupancy. Limited to two face-to-face sessions per week.
- Meetings administered online through Teams or Zoom if social distancing and percentage occupancy guidelines cannot be met.
Prerequisites for Advancing from Phase 3 to Phase 4
- The State of Texas continues to lift restrictions.
- Local indicators of infection spread show stable or decreasing community transmission.
- Clusters of cases are promptly identified and contained and do not spread to the community.
- Health care and public health systems can cope with the volume of current and potential cases.
- Identification, quarantine, and contact tracing of infections on campus.