|Percentage Occupancy||Up to 15%||1 person per office where possible.|
|Classroom Status||Restricted||Online and limited face-to-face as noted below.|
|Dormitory Status||Partially Occupied||Essential occupants only (students and staff)|
|Library Status||By appointment only||First floor commons area open for student computer usage.|
|Athletics Status||Restricted||As per NAIA.|
|Travel||Restricted||By EC approval.|
Policies and Procedures
- Buildings opened. Limited access/occupancy.
- Offices and workspaces cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer available in all buildings near entrance/exits.
- Social distancing in effect as per CDC guidelines.
- Facial coverings and vaccines not required but encouraged.
- Classroom instruction limited to 15% of room occupancy and to one face-to-face session per week.
- Meetings administered online through Teams or Zoom if social distancing and percentage occupancy guidelines cannot be met.
Prerequisites for Advancing from Phase 2 to Phase 3
- The State of Texas continues to lift restrictions.
- Local indicators of infection spread show stable or decreasing community transmission.
- Clusters of cases are promptly identified and contained and do not spread to the community.
- Health care and public health systems can cope with the volume of current and potential cases.
- Identification, quarantine, and contact tracing of infections on campus.