|Percentage Occupancy||Up to 10%||Essential Personnel Only|
|Classroom Status||Online Only|
|Dormitory Status||Partially Occupied||Essential occupants only (students and staff)|
|Library Status||Closed||First floor commons area open for student computer usage.|
|Athletics Status||Inactive||As per NAIA|
Policies and Procedures
- Buildings locked. Swipe access only for essential personnel.
- Offices and workspaces cleaned daily.
- Social distancing in effect as per CDC guidelines
- Facial coverings and vaccines not required but encouraged.
- Supervisors approve any non-essential personnel on campus
- Classroom instruction and meetings administered online through Teams or Zoom.
Prerequisites for Advancing from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- The State of Texas removes the “Stay at Home” order.
- Local indicators do not show an exponential increase in positive, seriously ill patients.
- Sufficient testing capability exists in the community.
- Sufficient personal protective equipment, or PPE, is available in the community.
- Local health care system can cope with potential increase in COVID-19 patients.
- Public health system can promptly identify and isolate infected individuals and identify and quarantine their contacts.
- Identification, quarantine, and contact tracing of infections on campus.