Victoria, Houston vaccine availability email from UHV President Bob Glenn
Dear UHV Faculty, Staff and Students,
Below are some updates about COVID-19 vaccine availability in the Victoria and Houston areas.
Victoria Vaccination Hub:
- Victoria County Public Health Department
- Sign up to receive alerts from Victoria City/County Emergency Management about COVID-19 vaccine availability through the Swift 911 Emergency Notification System. Text the word ADD to 361-433-4554 for further information about signing up.
- Victoria County Health Department COVID-19 Appointment Hotline: 361-580-5796 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Closed from noon to 1 p.m.
- Main line: 361-580-5796
- Website: www.vcphd.org
Fort Bend Vaccination Hub:
- Fort Bend County Health Department
- COVID-19 Vaccination Question Hotline: 832-471-1373
- Websites: fort-bend-covid-19-response-fbc-hhs.hub.arcgis.com/ or www.fbchealth.org/
- Preregistration (reopens when vaccine appointments are available): uthtmc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmVr6TxiDxzv2tf
Houston Area Vaccination Hubs:
- Harris County Public Health: 832-927-8787; vacstrac.hctx.net
- Houston Health Department: houstonemergency.org/covid19/
- Houston Methodist Hospital: 281-626-5551; www.houstonmethodist.org/coronavirus/vaccine-updates/
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center: 833-772-2864; memorialhermann.org/covid19vaccine
- CHI St. Luke’s Health: 832-844-6352; www.stlukeshealth.org/covidvaccine
The following websites have more information about the COVID-19 vaccine and its availability:
- Texas Department of State Health Services COVID-19 vaccine information
- Texas COVID-19 availability map
- Texas COVID-19 vaccination hub providers
As always, please continue to check the UHV COVID-19 website for specific information about the university and the measures we are taking. The UHV COVID-19 Operations Center may be contacted at email@example.com.