Free COVID-19 testing for UHV employees, students email from UHV President Bob Glenn
Dear UHV Faculty, Staff and Students,
UHV has partnered with Your Health Lab and Victoria College to provide drive-thru and walk-up COVID-19 Testing at no cost to employees or students. No physician referrals or appointments are required.
- To be tested, you will need your UHV ID badge as well as your insurance card if you have health insurance. No copay or out-of-pocket expenses will be charged. Students also will need their student ID and a photo ID.
- Free COVID-19 testing will be offered even if you do not have health insurance.
- The molecular tests will be conducted using a nasal swab to determine if patients have an active coronavirus infection. Molecular testing is more accurate than rapid testing, but results are still available within 24 hours.
- Testing will be offered each weekday through Friday, Dec.18. Testing will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and 4 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- To be tested, simply drive or walk up to the testing area behind the Victoria College Fine Arts Building during testing times. Be sure to wear a facial covering when you arrive.
As a reminder, it is important that you complete the appropriate UHV COVID-19 form if you have been diagnosed with or are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, traveled internationally, or may have been exposed to COVID-19.