Online Course Support
We deliver all of our online courses through Backboard Learn 9. Blackboard is a tool that allows your professor to make course materials available on the internet. In each of your courses Blackboard will allow you to:
- find lecture notes and weekly assignments
- engage in discussion boards
- turn in homework and projects
- take quizzes and exams
- view your grades
Besides Blackboard, our faculty use other software in their courses. Examples include:
- Adobe Connect
- Respondus LockDown Browser
The first two are used to help the interaction between faculty and students. The last two are used to maintain the academic integrity of our programs.
Access to Blackboard
Tip: please bookmark the alternate Blackboard website
Our Blackboard help page contains useful information about:
- computer setup
- how to deal with some common problems (password, browser issues)
- downloads (add-ins) you may need for your computer
- tutorials to ease your transition to online courses
When everything fails
The School of Business Administration has online support staff dedicated to help students and faculty deal with the technology used in our online courses.
If you can’t solve a Blackboard issue by yourself, please fill the support request form or email us.