MBA Strategic (Bridge)
The Bridge Strategic MBA is uniquely designed to assist students with three-year baccalaureate degrees obtained abroad in preparing for leadership roles in forecasting and strategic planning. Flexible options make it easy for an international student seeking a Strategic MBA from a highly ranked institution in the U.S. to complete this desirable degree. RSVP for an Open House date today!
Want to learn more? Request information about the programs that interest you.
The Bridge Strategic MBA Program Is Flexible
The Bridge Strategic MBA program is flexible, providing international students with options. You can choose from a combination of these options:
- Online courses
- On-campus classes in Victoria
- Face-to-face classes at Katy
- Full-time or part-time
The Bridge Strategic MBA Is Right for You
The Bridge Strategic MBA is right for you if:
- You are an international student with a three-year baccalaureate degree or the equivalent of fewer than 120 semester hours
- You want real-world, applied learning, case studies, and team projects to hone your strategic management skills
- You seek a top-level management role that leads the strategic planning at your organization, business, or nonprofit
If you want to elevate your career and lead your organization through each phase of development, the Bridge Strategic MBA can help you reach those heights. Learn more about the courses in the Bridge Strategic MBA.