MBA Global (Bridge)
Your bridge to a Global MBA
The Bridge Global MBA program is designed to meet the needs of international students whose baccalaureate degree is equivalent to a three year degree (90 credit hours). Students in this program may remain abroad, come to the US on a student visa or already be residing in the US on a different status. Courses focus on issues that transcend national borders and include real-world, applied learning through case studies and team projects. RSVP for an Open House date today!
The Global MBA for International Students with a Three-Year Undergraduate Degree
The University of Houston-Victoria's Bridge Global MBA program uniquely meets the needs of international students who have completed a three-year undergraduate degree and who are seeking leadership positions in the global economy. The 61-hour curriculum, which includes both the Bridge cla
Why the University of Houston-Victoria Bridge Global MBA Program?
- One hundred percent online classes are ideal for international students who want to remain abroad and those already working in the U.S. who need to juggle their job and our classes.
- Students can choose between online courses or meet in a traditional classroom setting on our Katy or Victoria campus.
- Flexible scheduling enables part-time students to complete the Bridge Global MBA in four years.
- Full-time students complete the Bridge Global MBA in two years.
Cross the Bridge to Your Global MBA
We know particular areas of business are your focus, which is why we offer concentrations in the following areas of global business:
- Economic Development
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
Contact us to learn more about the application process and to find out how we can help you to cross the bridge to your Global MBA.