Strategic MBA - Supply Chain Management Degree Requirements
Between 30 and 51 credit hours of coursework is needed to complete the Strategic MBA+ with a concentration in Supply Chain Management.
The curriculum consists of four (4) foundation courses, seven (7) core courses, two (2) capstone courses, one (1) required elective. The supply chain management concentration can be completed by adding on three (3) additional concentration courses. All classes are 3 credit hours. Students who have sufficient academic backgrounds may be eligible to waive the BUSI 6301, QMSC 6351, ACCT 6351, and/or ECON 6351 foundation courses.
Contact an advisor to review your transcripts, find out if the GMAT exam can be waived, and to receive your customized degree plan.
Required Foundation Course (12 hours)
- BUSI 6301 Introduction to Business
- QMSC 6351 Statistics and Research Methods
- ACCT 6351 Financial Reporting and Analysis
- ECON 6351 Economics for Managers
Required Core Courses (21 hours)
- ACCT 6352 Strategic Cost Management
- MGMT 6352 Management Information Systems and Data Analytics
- MGMT 6354 Organizational Leadership and Ethics
- MGMT 6357 Organizational Theory and Development
- FINC 6352 Financial Management
- MKTG 6352 Strategic Marketing Management
- MGMT 6355 Operations Management: Creating Competitive Advantages
Required Elective (3 hours)
Choose an advanced elective, selected from the available concentration offerings. Students choosing a concentration should select their advanced elective from the selected concentration.
Required Capstone Courses (6 hours)^
Optional Supply Chain Management Concentration (9 hours)
Supply Chain Management will provide a working knowledge of the supply chain sector, its operations and logistics management.
Twelve semester hours composed of the following required electives.
- BUSI 6361 Introduction to Business Analytics
- MGMT 6386 Purchasing and Supply Management
- MGMT 6388 Contemporary Logistics Management
- MGMT 6389 Advanced Project Management
Total Program Requirements
Required Foundation Courses* 12 hours
Required Core+Capstone+Elective Requirements 30 hours
OPTIONAL concentration 9-12 hours
^MGMT 6359 and MGMT 6399 is offered in the fall or spring terms only, and requires participation in the case conference event, held during the semester of MGMT 6399 course enrollment. Information regarding the event will be provided in the course.
*Students who have sufficient academic backgrounds may be eligible to waive the BUSI 6301, QMSC 6351, ACCT 6351, and/or ECON 6351 foundation courses, thus reducing total credit hours needed to complete program requirements.
Contact us about a waiver for the GMAT exam and to learn more about financing your degree.