Strategic MBA - Supply Chain Management Degree Requirements
The Strategic MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management will provide a working knowledge of the supply chain sector, its operations and logistics management.
Between 36 and 42 credit hours of coursework is needed to complete the Strategic MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management.
The curriculum consists of four (4) foundation courses, eight (8) core courses, four (4) required elective/concentration courses. All classes are 3 credit hours, except the foundation courses, which are 1.5 credit hours each.
Contact an Advisor to have your transcripts reviewed, to find out if the GMAT exam can be waived, and to receive your customized degree plan.
Required Foundation Courses
The foundation courses consists of the following 4 courses, equivalent to 6 credit hours total, which may be waivable depending on prior coursework. These 1.5 credit hour foundation courses are offered in an 8-week format.
- BUSI 6A01 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 6A02 Statistics and Research Methods
- ACCT 6A01 Financial Reporting & Analysis
- ECON 6A01 Economics for Managers
Required Core Courses
- ACCT 6352 Strategic Cost Management
- MGMT 6352 Contemporary MIS Issues or BUSI 6361 Introduction to Business Analytics
- MGMT 6354 Seminar in Management and Leadership
- FINC 6352 Financial Management
- MKTG 6352 Strategic Marketing Management
- MGMT 6355 Operations Management: Creating Competitive Advantages
- MGMT 6359 Seminar in Strategic Management
- MGMT 6399 Program Capstone
- Choose one from: BUSI 6351 , ECON 6367 , FINC 6367 , MGMT 6356 , MGMT 6377 , MGMT 6387 , MKTG 6377 ; Overlap between this restricted elective and elsewhere on the degree plan is NOT permitted
- Supply Chain Management Concentration (9 hours) Choose 3 of the following:
Total Program Requirements
Required Foundation Courses 0-6 hours
Required Core+Elective/Concentration Requirements 36 hours
Contact us about a waiver for the GMAT exam and to learn more about financing your degree.