Transient Students

When space allows, School of Business Administration is happy to accommodate students from other universities who need to take one or two classes from us to meet degree requirements.

Students who wish to take courses from UHV to transfer to another university should

  • contact their home institution advisors to evaluate course equivalency; and
  • make sure that they meet the published prerequisite requirements listed on the course syllabi and elsewhere throughout the School of Business Administration website

If you are unsure whether you meet the prerequisites, contact a School of Business Administration advisor by email.

Transient students must file the following documents to confirm eligibility to take UHV courses.
DocumentsSend to:
  • Application Form: When indicating your intended major, make sure to select the "transient/visiting student" option for the School of Business so the application is processed correctly.
  • Transcripts: Official Sealed Transcripts. Undergraduate students must have all transcripts including proof that they have met the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Requirement. Graduate students must submit transcripts reflecting the most recent 60 hours of coursework, degree confirmation and all graduate-level course work.

University of Houston-Victoria
Office of Admissions
3007 N Ben Wilson
Victoria, TX 77901
Fax: (361) 570-4114

  • School of Business Administration ‌appeal form and letter of justification.
  • Email or letter from the academic advisor of the degree granting institution confirming that the UHV course(s) will transfer to your degree plan.
  • Copy of course descriptions for prerequisite courses.
  • Additional information may be required.

University of Houston-Victoria
School of Business Administration
3007 N Ben Wilson
Victoria, TX 77901
Fax: (361) 570-4229