- Apply now: complete the Texas Common Application online. There is no application fee. There is no application deadline for domestic students (international students see applicable deadlines below).
Submit official transcripts of all previous college, graduate, and professional coursework to:University of Houston-Victoria
Office of Admissions
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
- If applying for admission with less than 12 semester hours of college credit (excluding dual credit), submit an official high school transcript to the address above that shows class rank, grade point average, and date of graduation.
- Apply for scholarships: complete the University of Houston-Victoria Scholarship Application, which will allow you to be considered for institutional scholarships and departmental initiatives.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, which will allow you to be considered for federal grants and loans.
Temporary Graduate (TG) Admission:
U.S. citizens and permanent residents may be admitted as a TG student, which permits enrollment in 2 semesters, with a maximum of 6 hours in each semester, before submitting acceptable GMAT or GRE scores or conditional approval of the GMAT waiver. Temporary admission is not available for international students.
Conditional or Full Admission:
Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, in any field of study and have earned an undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher.
Either an official GMAT score of 450 or higher; 292 on the GRE (verbal and quantitative scores combined), completion of a Master’s degree or higher OR Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and at least two years of relevant professional work experience with decision making authority may apply for the GMAT waiver.
Note: Students whose combined GMAT score and GPA meet the university admission index may be considered for conditional admission.
To find the nearest GMAT testing location, and to register for the GMAT exam, visit http://www.mba.com.
UHV GMAT school codes are as follows:
30K-2W-88 Strategic MBA
30K-2W-02 Global MBA
30K-2W-37 MS-Economic Development & Entrepreneurship
- International applicants should Review other application requirements.
- Please note the following application deadlines pertaining to international applicants:
- For fall admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by June 1.
- For spring admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by October 1.
- For summer admission consideration, students must submit all required documentation by March 1.
- Complete the English Proficiency Requirement (EPR). All test scores submitted must be less than 3 years old and must be sent directly to International Programs Office (IPO).