- We do not have a residency requirement.
- Our online courses are well-organized, with clear expectations.
- The pace of online courses is comparable to face-to-face courses.
- Technical support and academic advising are provided by highly-trained, professional staff, who are available by phone or email as well as face-to-face.
- All courses are delivered via Blackboard Learn 9, a course management and communications application. This online collaboration tool allows students and faculty to easily maintain contact and share information across time zones.
- Online courses are truly, entirely online, with the exception of face-to-face participation requirements in the capstone courses.
- Our online programs, while substantially different in format from face-to-face courses, are nonetheless structured. Success in these programs requires scholastic aptitude, strong written English and reading comprehension, and the maturity and discipline to keep up with assignments. In this regard, online programs may be more challenging for some students than traditional programs with the same degree requirements.
- All online students are required to participate in asynchronous online discussions at least weekly so that students may benefit from this interaction with other students and the instructor. Course syllabi communicate specific discussion board requirements.