Why choose UHV School of Arts and Sciences for your graduate studies?
- Programs that elevate students to greater career heights
- Affordable tuition and a dedicated financial aid staff ready to assist you with options
- Flexible course scheduling through online classes, on-campus classes, and off-site courses
- The success stories of our alumni
- Forward-thinking faculty and programs
- Dream destination to live and study
Ready to launch your graduate studies? Apply now.
Ready to begin your U.S. studies? Apply now.
Arts & Humanities
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing – Applied Literary Translation
- Master of Science in Publishing
Science, Technology, and Mathematics
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
Need more information in order to decide? Request more information to learn more or schedule a campus visit to meet us in person and see why the University of Houston-Victoria School of Arts and Sciences should be your top choice for your graduate studies.
Start Your Education.
Interested but would like to learn more? Request more information about the degree or program that aligns with your career goals.
UHV School of Arts and Sciences has what you need and is the campus you want to grow your dreams. Get started on your educational dreams now and apply today.