Computer Information Systems
In today’s workplace, employers have a great demand and offer excellent job possibilities for people who understand and manage the flow of information in the digital medium. UHV’s Master’s program in Computer Information Systems combines these skills and applies them to a business setting to increase your employment opportunities. Want to learn more? Request information on the programs that interest you.
Computer Information System Jobs and Related Careers:
- Information Technology Specialist/Consultant
- Web Development Manager
- Network/Telecommunication Manager
- Database Architect/Administrator
- Systems Analyst/Administrator
- Lead Application Programmer
- Software Project Manager/ Leader
- MIS Technical Supervisor/ Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Software Engineer
- Computer Information Technology
Are you new to Computer Information Systems? You can still receive your MS-CIS. Just complete the leveling/prerequisite courses found in the
The Computer Science Department is a member of the Microsoft Academic Alliance and the Oracle Academic Initiative programs. This gives students opportunities to work with the computer industry standards in software development.
GRE Waiver Information
To apply for a GRE Waiver, you must have the following:
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above for the last 60 semester hours.
- A detailed resume identifying experience in computer science and/or information systems.
- A personal statement outlining career goal and objective Each waiver request will be reviewed by program director on a case by case basis.
Academic Advisor (Current students)