- PUBL 6310 Introduction to Publishing
- PUBL 6312 Publication Design
- PUBL 6314 Legal Environment of Publishing/Contracts
- PUBL 6316 Style and Editing
- PUBL 6318 Digital Publishing
- MGMT 6351 Management and Organizational Behavior
- MKTG 6352 Strategic Marketing Management
- PUBL 6320 Business of Books (sub for MGMT or MKTG)
Students choose a concentration from among the following areas: Creative Writing; Communication, English, or History, and complete any three 3-hour seminars with the same prefix for a total of 9 credit hours. Alternately, students may also develop their own interdisciplinary concentration by selecting any combination of courses in Humanities. See catalog for course specifications.
Note: These are examples, not actual courses. Please email your professor for current syllabi.