The University of Houston-Victoria is excited to partner with Amazon to expand Amazon Career Choice Educational Partner Network.
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Career Choice is available to hourly full-time and part-time employees who have worked at Amazon for at least 90 continuous days. The majority of participants work in our Fulfillment Centers; some also work in our corporate offices, AWS data centers, and call centers.
How do I get started?
- Getting started at UHV is easy. Simply follow these steps and you will be on your way to finishing your bachelor's degree.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our transfer recruiters for pre-advising
- Complete your admissions application online
- Request your official transcripts from all previously attended schools to be sent to email@example.com
- Submit your request for a voucher approval through the Amazon Career Choice portal.
How does a student enroll?
To apply to a class or program, a student must register with both Amazon Career Choice and also with our educational provider partner. To register with Amazon Career Choice, the student will visit AmazonCareerChoice.com to view eligible schools and programs, and to apply for funding through our voucher process at least two weeks before the start of the program. Additionally, the student must follow any application and admissions process outlined by the educational partner and be admitted to the program at least two weeks in advance of the program in order to enroll.
- Phone: 281-396-3808
- Email: Transfer Recruitment
- In person: 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., Suite 206, Katy, TX 77449
- Monday to Friday: 8-5 p.m.