In Tempore Legacy Society
The In Tempore Legacy Society honors alumni and friends of the University of Houston System who have made lasting gifts through their estate plans.
Planning enhances all gifts. As the needs of our community and region evolve, the role of top tier, nationally competitive education intensifies. You have the opportunity to continue your impact and create a legacy beyond your lifetime that will help shape the future of our students, our institution and our society.
You qualify for membership in the In Tempore Legacy Society when you notify us that UH is a part of your estate plan in any of the following ways:
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your will or living trust
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your retirement plan-IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust to benefit UH
- Naming UH as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Donating real estate or personal property to benefit UH
Create a gift that has a lasting effect on the UH System, now and in time. For more information about membership, assistance in making a legacy gift to benefit UH, or questions on named endowments, please contact Jesse D. Pisors at 361-570-4829. The details of your gift will be kept confidential.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.