UHV Caters to Working Professionals
At University of Houston-Victoria, we focus on providing access to higher education to all, including busy adults who still need to complete a bachelor’s degree. UHV goes beyond offering online classes and flexible class schedules, we focus on helping students 25 years old or older, who may need to work full-time while attending college, who have dependents, and who may have been out of college for a few years. To help you return and finish, we have created a variety of flexible degree programs to help you transfer as many credits as possible.
- Admissions application (a $25 application fee applies)
- 12 or more college credits completed
- 0 GPA or higher (A=4.0)
Paying for school
UHV offers affordable tuition coupled with quality programs. Learn about the many ways how you can complete your degree, while saving money.
- Tuition and fees
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify – Be sure to include our school code: 013231
- Scholarships can also help you pay for school, you just need to apply!
- Payment plans that break down your payments into 4 equal payments
Popular degree programs for adult students
UHV offers a variety of degree programs that can be completed fully online. Our Katy site also offers evening classes for those interested in attending class in-person.
- University Studies - allows you to maximize your credit transferability
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - allows you to transfer in vocational/technical
- Bachelor of Business Administration - allows you to complete many of its concentrations 100% online
- FastTrak programs - can be completed in 8-week courses and it’s fully online
- Full list of degree programs
Get Started – 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Connect with us
Step 2: Complete the online application for UHV
Complete an online application and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee (you may also pay at a later time over the phone or online).
Step 3: Submit all official transcripts
UHV requires official transcripts from all institutions attended. Contact all institutions to send official transcripts to UHV.
Submit electronically to Admissions@uhv.edu
Mail an Official Transcript to:
University of Houston-Victoria
Office of Admissions
3007 N. Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
- If transcripts are from outside of the U.S., the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service. International college transcripts evaluation must include course by course evaluation.
- Please note that UHV does not accept unofficial, faxed or emailed transcripts.