Once you are admitted to UHV, it is important that you refer to this checklist so that you are fully prepared for the first day of class.
- Familiarize yourself with JagSpace
JagSpace is a single sign-on hub where all online student services (student email, myUHV) can be accessed.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Paying for college can be expensive. Fortunately, there is a lot of assistance available to students; all you need to do is apply.
- If you are in need of housing, check out UHV’s housing options at Jaguar Village
Housing is only available for Victoria-based students.
- Meet with your academic advisor
If you are transferring in more than 45 college credits, you should meet with an academic advisor from your respective school to discuss your degree plan.
- Get to know UHV through our online orientation or schedule a personal tour of campus
- Pay your tuition and fees balance after financial aid and any waivers have been applied
- Order your Paw Pass
Not only does your Paw Pass serve as your official student ID, you also will need it for library access, meals and access in and out of the residence halls.
- Buy your textbooks
Most textbooks can be purchased, rented or downloaded (ebooks).