Once you are admitted into UHV, it is important to refer to this checklist so that you are fully prepared
- Familiarize yourself with JagSpace
- Apply for financial aid
- If you are in need of housing, check out UHV’s housing options at Jaguar Village
Note: Housing is only available in Victoria.
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Get to know UHV through our online orientation or schedule a personal tour of campusYou will benefit greatly by learning what resources are available to help you.
- Pay your tuition and fees balance after financial aid and any waivers have been applied
- Order your Paw Pass
Not only does your Paw Pass serve as your official student ID, you also will need it for library access, meals and access in and out of the residence halls.
- Buy your textbooks
Most textbooks can be purchased, rented or downloaded (ebooks).