How Does Attending UHV Payoff for You?
Aside from earning a degree that will provide benefits that last a lifetime, attending UHV will not break the bank! Here’s why:
- We offer the seventh lowest annual tuition and fees cost of any public university in Texas.
- The university awards financial aid to more than 90 percent of all students who apply.
- Our graduate debt load average is well below the national student debt average.
- UHV alumni earn the fourth-highest median first-year salaries of bachelor’s degree graduates from Texas public universities.
Managing Your Money
Properly managing your finances can take a lot discipline and practice. As a college student, many of you will be living on a lean budget. There are few tips that you should always keep in mind when it comes to managing your money.
- Do not spend more than what you have.
- Make sure you always put money aside for emergencies.
- Money is harder to earn than it is to spend. Be careful and know what your expenses are.
- Financial aid is for your education (not for clothing and travel).