Campus Textbook Access Program
Introducing UHV's Campus Textbook Access Program (CTAP) pilot program!
In Fall 2023, UHV will conduct a pilot program for the new Campus Textbook Access Program (CTAP). CTAP is an exciting digital rental program that allows students access to course materials on or before the first day of class and at significant savings over purchasing new retail books. Students who register for participating in CTAP pilot classes will automatically be part of the program. CTAP fees including 8.25% state and county sales tax, are automatically charged to your student bill.
- Streamlined Adoption Process: Continue using the familiar JagStation for course material adoption.
- Digital Availability: Easily access materials through the Learning Management System.
- Day One Preparedness: Ensure students are fully prepared for class from the very beginning.
- Transparent Pricing: Clear insight into costs for better decision-making and budgeting during registration.
- Timely Access: Ensuring availability of course materials before the first day of class.
- Flexible Payments: Enjoy convenient payment options, including direct use of financial aid.
- Scholarships Support: Assistance for Athletics, Veteran Affairs, and Texas Workforce Commission scholars.
- Opt-Out Flexibility: Preserve your choice with the option to opt out if desired.
- Stress-Free Purchasing: A seamless and hassle-free purchasing experience.
Classes and Pricing
|Course||Section||CTAP Fee||New Book Price||Used Book Price|
|MGMT 3303||20327-29, 20763, 24273||47.04||175||na|
|MGMT 3304||20330, 20331||111.90||148||na|
|MGMT 6381||20760, 20770||94.08||520||390|
|MKTG 3303||20360, 20383, 20358, 20743,||47.04||177.25||na|
Don't Miss Out
Don't miss out on the opportunity to have all your required course materials at your fingertips. Join Campus Textbook Access Program and embark on a successful academic journey with ease and affordability.