Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

Undergraduate Programs

School of Arts and Sciences

School of Arts and Sciences Teacher Certifications

School of Business Administration

School of Education, Health Professions and Human Development

Interdisciplinary Studies B.S.I.S.

Bachelors of Science

Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)

Request information about our undergraduate degrees and graduate programs or call us at Admissions at 877-970-4848.

Online Programs

Whether you live on the East Coast or the West Coast, or anywhere in between, if you want to complete a program at the University of Houston- Victoria you do not have to travel. Take classes at the comfort of your home, close to your family. UHV’s online programs allow you the opportunity to finish a degree that you might not have access to in your hometown. UHV offers 14 master’s programs that are fully online, as well as 22 bachelor’s programs that you can step into if you already have an associate’s degree or an equivalent. 

UHV participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA), which provides protections for you when you are enrolled in online courses and program while residing in participating states outside of Texas. For more information about SARA and to see whether your state is participating, click on the SARA link.

Students who wish to complete a full degree without relocating to Texas may contact their program advisor to determine whether all courses will be available online and whether there will be any short-term face-to-face requirements. Even in a fully online program, students may be required to attend short conferences, seminars, proctored exams, field trips, practicums, or internships. Students seeking a bachelor’s degree in an online program at UHV may need to complete some core curriculum or elective courses at another university and transfer the credits to UHV in order to complete all requirements.

UHV programs which typically lead to licensure (nursing, education, counseling, etc.) are designed to meet the licensing requirements in Texas and may not meet requirements in other states. Students who wish to seek professional licensure in other states should contact their academic advisor or program director for help learning about their home state’s requirements.

Out-of-state students who wish to file a consumer complaint should follow the Complaint Resolution Process described in the Course Catalog or the UHV Student Handbook.