UHV students can take advantage of the Academic Center’s make-up testing. Like all of the other testing services, make-up testing is typically offered at specific times and by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled through RegisterBlast. RegisterBlast lets the student view test dates, times, and make appointments online. (Test sessions generally start at 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.)
To submit a makeup exam, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the online makeup request form, located at http://web3.uhv.edu/oarforms/forms/makeuptestingform.aspx . Please include any special instructions on this form.
- Instruct students to use RegisterBlast to schedule an appointment time to take the make-up exam.
To take a makeup exam, please follow the steps below:
- Register for a makeup exam at http://www.registerblast.com/uhv/exam. Students are responsible for ensuring the makeup test is delivered.
- Arrive on time for the appointment. Students who are late to the appointment may not be allowed to test and may have to reschedule.
- Bring a valid photo Identification Card or Driver’s License to establish positive identification prior to taking the test. Students will not be allowed to test without presenting valid ID.
- Leave cell phones or any electronic communication devices in vehicle or at home. A student who uses a cell phone or is in possession of a cell phone may be dismissed from the test center.
For more information about makeup exams, please contact
Academic Center Testing Services
Email Testing Services
Dates & Events
City Golf Championship Banquet - 5/25/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
LegalShield Lunch & Learn - 6/18/2013
UHV alumna honored for work with ESL children - 05/23/2013