UHV students can take advantage of the Student Success Center’s make-up testing. Like all of the other testing services, make-up testing is typically offered at specific times and by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled through RegisterBlast. RegisterBlast lets the student view test dates, times, and make appointments online.
To submit a makeup exam, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the online Make-Up Request Form.
- Please include any special instructions on this form.
- Instruct students to use RegisterBlast to schedule an appointment time to take the make-up exam.
To take a make-up exam, please follow the steps below:
- If you need to schedule a makeup exam, please call the Testing Center at (361) 570-4285 or e-mail the Testing Center.
- Arrive on time for the appointment. Students who are late to the appointment may not be allowed to test and may have to reschedule.
- Bring a valid photo Identification Card or Driver’s License to establish positive identification prior to taking the test. Students will not be allowed to test without presenting valid ID.
- Leave cell phones or any electronic communication devices in vehicle or at home. A student who uses a cell phone or is in possession of a cell phone may be dismissed from the test center.
For more information about make-up exams, please contact
Student Success Center Testing Services
Email Testing Services