UHV students can take advantage of the Student Success Center’s make-up testing. Like all of the other testing services, make-up testing is typically offered at specific times and by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by contacting the Testing Center at 361-570-4288 or by e-mail.
To submit a makeup exam, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the online Make-Up Request Form.
- Please include any special instructions on this form.
- Instruct students to contact the Testing Center to schedule an appointment time to take the make-up exam.
To take a make-up exam, please follow the steps below:
- If you need to schedule a makeup exam, please call the Testing Center at 361-570-4285 or e-mail the Testing Center.
- Arrive on time for the appointment. Students who are late to the appointment may not be allowed to test and may have to reschedule at the instructor's discretion.
- Bring a valid photo Identification Card or Driver’s License to establish positive identification prior to taking the test. Students will not be allowed to test without presenting valid ID.
- Leave cell phones or any electronic communication devices in vehicle or at home. A student who uses a cell phone or is in possession of a cell phone may be dismissed from the test center.
For more information about make-up exams, please contact
Student Success Center Testing Services
Email Testing Services