Appointments are always required. Some of the tests are pre-scheduled.
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- Nelson-Denny Reading Tests
- SOEHD Qualifying Practice Exams
- TCEQ Occupational Licensing
- TSI Assessment
Just visit our RegisterBlast to schedule your exam.
For these tests, you will need to coordinate with your instructor and the testing center to schedule your exam.
- Academic Students with Disabilities exams (Instructor completes the Testing Form)
- Correspondence Exam
- Make-Up Exam (Instructor completes the Testing Form)
In other instances, you will register through an external company.
Academic Testing for Students with Disabilities: The Testing Center works with the Office of Disability Services to provide appropriate testing accommodations to students.
Office Location (Directions):
Cell phones and other electronic communication or photographic devices are prohibited in testing rooms. Possession or use of cell phones or other devices may result in your dismissal from the testing room and the voiding of your test score. If you're taking a standardized test (e.g., TExES/ExCET, MAT, or BTLPT), please read your admisssion ticket and other registration materials carefully.