Renew Your Student Organization Each Semester
Student organizations are required to renew/update their student organization’s JagSync profile by September 30th each year to maintain University recognition. You must be an administrator to complete renewal updates. Your organization’s current administrator can give you access by changing your account group utilizing the people module within your organization’s portal. You must have a personal profile within JagSync. If you have not created one, you will be prompted to do so upon login to the site. The University of Houston-Victoria uses an authenticated login that requires your UHV ID and password.
To sign-in to JagSync visit: https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-houston-victoria.
- Enter your UHV email ID and password.
- Once in JagSync, you must be a member of your organization. Click on “Organizations” near the top of the screen.
- Then, you must click on your organization in the drop down menu.
- You will then be routed to your organization’s portal.
- Once in your organization’s portal click on the “Settings” tab toward the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have completed the updates a request for renewal will be sent to the Office of Student Life & Services. It may take up to five days for your organization’s renewals to be approved.