Renew Your Student Organization Every Year
Student organizations are required to renew/update their student organization’s JagSync profile by September 30th each year to maintain University recognition. You must be an administrator to complete renewal updates. Your organization’s current administrator can give you access by changing your account group to “Administrator” utilizing the people module within your organization’s portal. To be an administrator, you will have to have a personal profile with JagSync. If you have not created one, you will be prompted to do so upon login to the site. The University of Houston-Victoria uses an authenticated login that requires your UHV ID and password.
To sign-in to JagSync visit: https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-houston-victoria.
- Enter your UHV email ID and password.
- Once in JagSync, click on “My Memberships” near the top of the screen.
- Then, click on your organization in the drop down menu.
- You will then be routed to your organization’s portal.
- Once in your organization’s portal click on the “Profile” tab toward the middle of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Manage Profile” and then “Update Profile”.
- Once you have completed the updates a request for renewal will be sent to the Office of Student Life. It may take up to five days for your organization’s renewals to be approved.