(1) Promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and cooperation staff;
(2) Promote recognition of the staff as an integral part of the institution;
(3) Provide a forum for any staff member to openly discuss any matter associated with the university;
(4) Provide the staff a collective voice in university matters affecting staff activities and staff welfare; and
(5) Serve as an advisory body to the University’s President.
The Staff Council shall:
- Nominate staff members to serve on university-wide committees.
- Appoint standing and/or ad hoc committees as determined by a majority of the Executive Board.
- Prepare and submit position papers to the University President on staff concerns as determined by a majority of the Executive Board.
- Meet regularly to promote communications among its members.
- Address issues affecting the activities and welfare of the membership.
The Staff Council shall be a University of Houston-Victoria (all sites) organization under its own constitution.
Quickbooks Hallettsville - 3/12/2014
Baseball @ St. Edward's - 3/12/2014
Baseball vs. Fisher College - 3/14/2014
Softball @ Incarnate Word University - 3/15/2014
Baseball vs. Fisher College - 3/15/2014
Math & Computer Science Day - 3/18/2014
Exploring Franchise Ownership Kenedy - 3/18/2014
Senior math major fast-tracks degree plan - 03/06/2014