- This form provides authorization of delegated departmental purchasers and must be provided to the Purchasing department at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- This form is required to track payments made from a Blanket PO.
- This form must be completed when purchasing goods from the Victoria College Bookstore.
- This form must be completed when purchasing goods which require a delegated department order form.
- This form must be completed when purchasing gift cards/certificates.
- This form is used to provide justification when requesting emergency purchase.
- This form is to be completed whenever a need for specific goods or services which either preclude competing or equivalent products and services or must be provided by only one specific vendor.
- This form is required as documentation for lost ProCard receipt.
- This form is to be completed by those who will need a ProCard to purchase goods for their department.
- This form is to be completed by the cardholder upon issuance of a ProCard.
- This form is to be completed by delegated departmental purchasers to provide vendors proof of the University's tax exempt status.
- These forms are used to submit a complaint against a vendor for poor performance or to state excellent performance of a vendor. Ordering agencies must report vendor performance, whether satisfactory, unsatisfactory or exceptional, on all purchases $25,000 or more.