Office of the Provost
Financial Aid Oversight Committee
- Establish University policy on matters related to institutional scholarships, such as evaluating scholarship award amounts, scholarship application processing, etc.
- Establish scholarship program objectives consistent with the University strategic plan.
- Review scholarship criteria and awards consistent with donor requests.
- Review and provide oversight of the selection of scholarship recipients.
- Designate funding for scholarship initiative requests for the Institutional Scholarship funds.
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Carolyn Mallory, Chair, Financial Aid Director (non-voting)
Eliza Fortner, Financial Aid Specialist (non-voting)
Jeffrey Cass, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Ricardo Teixeira, Lecturer, Faculty Representative, School of Arts and Sciences
Jeffry Moe, Assistant Professor, Faculty Representative, School of Education and Human Development
Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
Sandra Heinold, Director of Student Retention and Academic Success
Denee Thomas, Senior Director of Enrollment Management
Updated Fall 2012 (September 13, 2012)