Travel vouchers are submitted electronically in PeopleSoft.
- Obtain the claimant's signature on the Local Funded - Travel Expense Report Form, Mileage Only Reporting From, or State of Texas Travel Voucher Form.
- Create a travel voucher in PeopleSoft. See the UHV Travel Guide and PS Finance Voucher Job aid for locally funded vouchers or the UHV State Funded Travel Guide for state funded vouchers
- Scan all pages of supporting documentation and attach in PeopleSoft as one document. Include the following:
- Local Funds: signed Local Funded Travel Expense Form or Mileage Only Reporting Form
- State Funds: signed State of Texas Travel Voucher Form
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid airfare, lodging, rental car, registration fees, etc.
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid incidental expenses unless expenses claimed using per diem for incidental expenses
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid meals only if required by the department cost center manager
- Paid receipts for all UHV paid expenses
- Schedule of GSA Per Diem rates if reimbursement includes meals or if includes lodging paid with state funds
- Web based mapping schedules for (eg. yahoo maps) if mileage is claimed.
- The Travel Request
Sr. Accounting Analyst
Campus Closed from 12/24/14 - 1/2/15 - 12/24/2014
Museum of the Coastal Bend - Cattle Drive - 1/10/2015
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - 1/19/2015UHV Newswire
Commission votes to re-affirm UHV's accreditation for 10 more years - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV makes state list of most affordable online colleges - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV students deliver Giving Tree donations to nonprofit groups - Thu, 18 Dec 2014
UHV/American Book Review releases spring 2015 series lineup - Fri, 12 Dec 2014