Travel vouchers are submitted electronically in PeopleSoft.
- Obtain the claimant's signature on the Local Funded - Travel Expense Report Form, Mileage Only Reporting From, or State of Texas Travel Voucher Form.
- Create a travel voucher in PeopleSoft. See the UHV Travel Guide and PS Finance Voucher Job aid for locally funded vouchers or the UHV State Funded Travel Guide for state funded vouchers
- Scan all pages of supporting documentation and attach in PeopleSoft as one document. Include the following:
- Local Funds: signed Local Funded Travel Expense Form or Mileage Only Reporting Form
- State Funds: signed State of Texas Travel Voucher Form
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid airfare, lodging, rental car, registration fees, etc.
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid incidental expenses unless expenses claimed using per diem for incidental expenses
- Paid receipts for traveler-paid meals only if required by the department cost center manager
- Paid receipts for all UHV paid expenses
- Schedule of GSA Per Diem rates if reimbursement includes meals or if includes lodging paid with state funds
- Web based mapping schedules for (eg. yahoo maps) if mileage is claimed.
- The Travel Request
Sr. Accounting Analyst
Basic Accounting for the Non-Accountant - 9/23/2014
UHV Degree information Session - 9/24/2014
Grow Your Business Online Beeville - 9/25/2014
UHV / American Book Review Reading Series - 9/25/2014
Basics of Facebook and Twitter - 10/1/2014
New UHV Staff Council chair takes reins - 09/11/2014