Paper travel vouchers are no longer required to be sent to Finance for auditing. You may send your travel voucher electronically.
- Prepare your travel voucher as usual.
- Obtain the claimant signature and higher authority if claimant and cost center authority is the same person on the Local Travel Expense or State Voucher Form.
- Scan all pages and attach to PeopleSoft as one document.
Include the following:
- Signed Local Funds: Local Travel Expense Form
- State Funds: State Voucher Form
- All pertinent receipts and bills
- Mileage Reporting Form and web based map (for eg. yahoo maps) if used.
- The travel request
Grant Meeting - 5/22/2013
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013