Paper travel vouchers are no longer required to be sent to Finance for auditing. You may send your travel voucher electronically.
- Prepare your travel voucher as usual.
- Obtain the claimant signature and higher authority if claimant and cost center authority is the same person on the Local Travel Expense or State Voucher Form.
- Scan all pages and attach to PeopleSoft as one document.
Include the following:
- Signed Local Funds: Local Travel Expense Form
- State Funds: State Voucher Form
- All pertinent receipts and bills
- Mileage Reporting Form and web based map (for eg. yahoo maps) if used.
- The travel request
Sr. Accounting Analyst
Meet the Franchisor Forum - 12/10/2013
Customer Service - 12/12/2013
Quickbooks - 12/13/2013
ACS - Relay for Life - Team Captain Meetings - 1/14/2014
SABP Stakeholders Meeting - 1/16/2014
Outstanding business school graduates look to future - 12/05/2013