Did You Remember To...
- Complete the FAFSA?
- Make sure your student lets Financial Aid know if he or she is interested in work study and fill out application?
- Make sure your student does everything on his or her MyUHV “to do” lists?
- Talk with your student about how your family will pay for college?
- Help your student make a monthly budget?
- Talk with your student about maintaining a realistic work-study balance?
Health, Safety, and Security
- Get your student vaccinated against bacterial meningitis?
- Register on PIER in case the university needs to provide updates in disaster situations?
- Make a family communications plan in case of emergency?
- Put together a minimal first-aid kit for your student to take?
- Talk with your student about how your insurance works?
- Put together a small tool kit for your student to take?
- Encourage your student to register on CareerLink (Student Employment Center) if they need part-time work?
November Birthdays Party - 11/24/2014
Pop-N Mondays - 11/24/2014
GBRA & Rep. Todd Hunter - Water Issues Meeting - 11/24/2014
Coed Basketball League - Playoffs @ YMCA - 11/24/2014
Jaguar Activities Board Spring Planning Meeting - 11/24/2014
Testing - 11/25/2014
Free education symposium to focus on health literacy - 11/20/2014