Office of Institutional Effectiveness
|The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports UHV decision-making in planning, evaluation, and program assessment for accrediting bodies and other internal and external stakeholders. The mission is accomplished through data collection, analysis and reporting; providing training to others in these activities; and monitoring and tracking the assessment activities associated with the institutional effectiveness process.
Institutional effectiveness is the result of the assessment process in which each academic and administrative unit at the University of Houston-Victoria measures and improves quality.
Annual Assessment Cycles:
Academic Programs (based on academic year)
- 2013 - 2014 Report due October 15, 2014
- 2014 - 2015 Plan due October 15, 2014
Non-Academic Units (based on fiscal cycle)
- 2012 - 2013 Report due October 15, 2013
- 2013 - 2014 Plan due January 15, 2014
Non-Academic Programs (based on semester)
- Plans due August 19, 2013
- Reports due February 1, 2014
- Spring 2014 Plans due February 15, 2014