RN to MSN Bridge Program
The School of Nursing offers admission to the RN to MSN Bridge program in Fall, Spring, and Summer. Classes are offered at UH-Victoria campus, UH System at Sugar Land campus and UH System at Cinco Ranch campus in Katy. Get ready to open doors for endless opportunities in the nursing field.
Priority deadlines admissions:
Fall – June 15th
Spring – November 15th
Summer – April 15th
The mission of the School of Nursing is to produce graduates for professional nursing practice who can draw upon knowledge from the biological sciences, social sciences, humanities and nursing to critically analyze human responses to actual and potential health problems and provide appropriate nursing interventions.
The RN to MSN bridge program is designed to allow associate degree and diploma nurses with a bachelor’s degree in another discipline to obtain a master’s degree with a nurse administrator or nurse educator focus.
Listen to what our students have to say: Video
- Assume advanced leadership roles in a variety of health care settings.
- Exemplify ethical, legal, and professional standards for advanced nursing practice.
- Integrate advanced knowledge of nursing and related disciplines in the roles of educator, administrator, or clinician.
- Participate in research and other scholarly activities to expand nursing knowledge.
- Work effectively in interdisciplinary relationships or partnerships to promote,maintain and restore the health of clients; improve health care delivery systems; shape health policy; or influence professional education.
The MSN program in Administration and Education has been approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. The masters program has received full accreditation as a new school from the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) until 2014.
8/16/2011 10:14 AM