UHV Marketing Department
Please follow these instructions and give as much detail as possible when submitting your request. In order to provide you with the highest quality of work, we request that we receive your project two weeks in advance of the completion date. For further assistance, contact anyone in Marketing for help.
- Request Date – The date the request form is filled out.
- Contact Name – Your name or the name of the person to contact with questions regarding the project request.
- Contact UHV Username - This is the same username you use when logging in each day. By including this information, you will receive an e-mail verifying your request submission.
- Contact Department – The department for which the request is being made.
- Contact Phone – The phone number of the contact person in field No. 2.
- Project Type – Select “design” if this project is for Creative Services and “communications” if this project is for Communications. Select “copy writing and design” if you need copy written before your project is designed. Other selections are self-explanatory.
- Request For – Depending on which “project type” you select, you will have a variety of “request for” options. Please select the choice that mostly closely matches your project, or if none apply, choose “other.”
- Description – Please make this as detailed as possible so that we have a clear description of your project and know the intended recipient or target. For Creative Services projects, let us know, if possible, paper type, size, folding, bleeds, die-cutting, binding, design elements, colors, logos, etc. If you don’t have a preference, you can indicate that the choices are up to the graphic artist. Also, please include any previous versions of this project, excerpts from e-mails, etc. If you have already talked to someone in Creative Services or Communications about your project, please indicate who it was.
- Completion Date - Indicate the date you need these in-hand. In order to provide you with the highest quality of work, we request that we receive your project two weeks in advance of the completion date. If you are submitting a project request with multiple deadlines, please submit a separate request for each deadline.
- Cost Center – Provide a “cost center” if this project will require payment for materials or services the Marketing Department is arranging.
- Speed Type – Include a “speed type” if applicable.
If you should need further assistance, please contact the Marketing Department at any time!
Dates & Events
Grant Meeting - 5/22/2013
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013