Configure VPN for UHV traffic Windows 2000
1. Click the Start button then select Settings, then Control Panel.
2. Double click on Network and Dial-up Connections.
3. Right click on the VPN icon and select Properties.
4. You will see the following screen. Select the Networking tab. Then select the Properties button.
5. Select the Advanced tab as shown below.
6. Under the General tab, uncheck the “Use default gateway on remote network” box as shown below.
7. Click OK on this screen and the other open screens until you get back to the Network and Dial-up Connections screen. Close the Network and Dial-up Connections screen.
60th Percentage Point - Fall Regular Term - 10/27/2014
Census Day 8W2 - 10/27/2014
Students Dropped for Non-Payment for Spring 8W2 - 10/27/2014
Living and Learning Community of Readers - 10/27/2014
Pop-N Mondays - 10/27/2014