Configure VPN for UHV traffic Windows 2000
1. Click the Start button then select Settings, then Control Panel.
2. Double click on Network and Dial-up Connections.
3. Right click on the VPN icon and select Properties.
4. You will see the following screen. Select the Networking tab. Then select the Properties button.
5. Select the Advanced tab as shown below.
6. Under the General tab, uncheck the “Use default gateway on remote network” box as shown below.
7. Click OK on this screen and the other open screens until you get back to the Network and Dial-up Connections screen. Close the Network and Dial-up Connections screen.
Customer Service - 8/22/2014
BHP Billiton conference - 8/26/2014
Cash Generation - 8/27/2014
Governor's Small Business Forum - 8/28/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/4/2014
UHV / American Book Review Reading Series - 9/4/2014
Volunteering Open House - 9/4/2014