Configure VPN for UHV traffic Windows 2000
1. Click the Start button then select Settings, then Control Panel.
2. Double click on Network and Dial-up Connections.
3. Right click on the VPN icon and select Properties.
4. You will see the following screen. Select the Networking tab. Then select the Properties button.
5. Select the Advanced tab as shown below.
6. Under the General tab, uncheck the “Use default gateway on remote network” box as shown below.
7. Click OK on this screen and the other open screens until you get back to the Network and Dial-up Connections screen. Close the Network and Dial-up Connections screen.
Math and Robotics committee meeting - 1/26/2015
Pop-N Mondays - 1/26/2015
Intramurals Movie Marathon - 1/26/2015
Census Day 8W1 - 1/27/2015UHV Newswire
UHV earns grant to study human-robot interaction - 1/22/2015
UHV Center for the Arts opens for spring classes - 1/22/2015