Set Up Password Recovery Questions
The JagSpace site allows you to set up password recovery questions which will enable you to reset your password on your UHV Account in case you forget it in the future. UHV accounts are used to log in to campus computers, Blackboard online courses, email, JagSync, library databases, and myUHV.
You must know your current password in order to set up your recovery questions.
- Log in to the JagSpace site using your UHV ID and password.
- If you have never logged into JagSpace before, you will be prompted to set up your recovery questions automatically.
- If you have previously logged in and set up your questions, you can change them as follows:
- Select ‘Account’ from the bottom menu.
- Select ‘Authentication’ tile.
- Select ‘Password Challenge’ tile.
- Enter or modify your two challenge questions and answers.
- Select ‘Update Configuration’ to save your changes.