Employee Email: Logging in Via the Web
The basic steps to log in to web-based email is as follows:
From your web browser, use the following link to connect to the email server:
You may see security information messages displayed. Click Continue to proceed with the login process.
Enter the information as follows:
(You must enter "uhv\" before your username.)
After you have successfully logged in, Outlook Web Access will open and your Inbox will be displayed. However, if your password has expired, the Internet Service Manager screen will be displayed.
Enter the following:
Account: uhv\your-username (You must enter "uhv\" before your username.)
Old Password: your old password (the one you just used to login)
New Password: Must meet the following restrictions or conditions:
- The password is at least eight characters long
- The password contains characters from each of the following three categories:
- Alphabetic characters, uppercase or lowercase (A - Z, a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Special Characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- The password cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
Confirmation: new password again
The system maintains your password history and prevents you from re-using your previous nine passwords.
Business Plans Victoria - 7/30/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 8/7/2014
Veteran's Summit and Town Hall Meeting - 8/7/2014
Freshman Registration Day - 8/9/2014
Mid-Coast Texas Master Naturalists Meeting - 8/9/2014
Free SBDC workshop to cover basics of business law - 07/17/2014
UHV’s Ebner named conference SID of the Year - 07/17/2014