University Of Houston-Victoria
Reset Forgotten Password
If you HAVE set up your Password Recovery Questions …
- Browse to the UHV Password Self Service site.
- Select 'Reset Forgotten Password'.
- Enter your UHV ID as your username and click 'Change'.
- Enter new password (twice).
- Provide the answers to the questions you previously selected.
- Click 'Change'.
If 'Successful' is displayed, you are done. If not, review error message and try again.
If you HAVE NOT set up your Password Recovery Questions …
If you have forgotten your password and have not set up your password recovery questions, you will need to contact the Technology Services Help Desk to get your password reset. You will be required to verify your identity before your password will be reset.
The Help Desk is located on the second floor of University Center on the UH-Victoria campus. If you are not on campus, call the Help Desk at (361) 570-4399 or 1(877) 970-4848, Ext. 4399.